The Consulate works, as a rule, from Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. On Saturdays and Sundays as well as Polish and Chinese holidays the Consulate is closed.
Legal, marital status, passport matters, etc.
In the office hours. Our clients are invited to make appointment for a visit in the Consulate by phone +86 20 81219993 or +86 20 81219994 ext. 901 or by e-mail: email@example.com
- Please note: Visa applications can be submitted in Poland Visa Application Centre operated by VFS Global www.vfsglobal.cn/poland/china at Tianhe Bei Lu 天河 北路 28, Times Square, East Tower, 时代 广场 东区, 8. Floor, Suite 808
Individual visa applicants registered on-line at www.e-konsulat.gov.pl are accepted on Tuesdays from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon while group clients are accepted on Mondays and Wednesdays from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon.
Passports pick-ups of the two latter groups of visitors as well as the negative visa decisions (for applications submitted in Poland Visa Application Center): Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 noon and from 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
In the office hours. After hours and on days-off - telephone consultation with a consul or vice-consul on duty under the number +86 13500033863.
Territorial competence of the Consulate General of Poland in Guangzhou includes:
- Guangdong province
- Hainan province
- Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region
Territorial competence of other consular posts of Poland in China:
- Consular Department of the Embassy of Poland in Beijing: provinces and cities other than those in the competence of the following Consulates General.
- Consulate General of Poland in Chengdu: Sichuan, Yunnan, Guizhou provinces and the city of Chongqing.
- Consulate General of Poland in Hong Kong: Special Administrative Region of Hong Kong and Special Administrative Region of Macau.
- Consulate General of Poland in Shanghai: the city of Shanghai and Anhui, Fujian, Jiangsu and Zhejiang provinces.